-
October 8th, 2008, 01:34 AM
#1
Inactive Member
-
October 8th, 2008, 01:57 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Your setup always blows me away! Sharp looking LesPau! What are the other guitars on display?
-
October 8th, 2008, 02:36 AM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Hey, is that a 'woman's touch'infiltrating the corner near the guitars? Stock up that fridge with beer and you would have no reason to leave the room. Great job.
-
October 8th, 2008, 03:13 PM
#4
Inactive Member
This is what you need.
Lamp
Jim N
-
October 8th, 2008, 04:54 PM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
Jim, oh man thatis what i need,,, I love that movie, and if i had the $$ i woul dsend the full crated version over to my friends house whose wife might not approve of it,, but to get her reaction on film would be priceless.......
-chris
-
October 8th, 2008, 06:45 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Racer Xtreme... jeeze makes my VOTT home theater set up seem very small. Very nice!!
I think your speakers are in danger of eating your TV.
I bet those sound great!
(They look cool as **** ).
Jim and Offace - I actually have the night light version of that Christmas Story lamp. I love the movie too and I could order anything from the full size, to a desk lamp size to the night light from one of my distributors. The big turn off for me on getting the full size (which I was fully ready to do - and still consider)... is that the leg doesn't light up like in the movie. It's just a bulb on the top with a lamp shade on it. Cool, but not as cool as if the whole leg lit up like "electric sex in the window" !!
Edit: that is actually a good price on it though.
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ October 08, 2008 03:50 PM: Message edited by: ClassicComics ]</font>
-
October 8th, 2008, 07:29 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Legend Ti:
The guitar on the right is an Ibanez. The black one on the left is a Gibson / Epiphone that I just bought. Got a BC Rich Virgin Bich (insert a "T" between the "i" and "c") w/ a neat paint job, and an old Kramer Baretta that Ted gave me too.
Mah:
That "woman's touch" is actually an antique lamp I paid a lot of money for 15 years ago. It has real Italian glass beads. It's pretty cool. Used to be into antiques a lot. The oldest piece of furniture I ever had was an 1840 Indonesian Settee (think that's how you spell it....) - which is like a small couch or loveseat. Had an 1874 Chickering Square Grand Piano in my garage a few years ago. Took up a lot of room...... probably should have kept that one. Found out that Abraham Lincoln had the exact same model in the White House when he was president. Got a picture around here somewhere. Chickering was the #2 piano maker at that time behind Steinway.
Jim:
Love that lamp. You're right, I've got 2 have one.
-
October 8th, 2008, 08:21 PM
#8
Senior Hostboard Member
Originally posted by RacerXtreme:
Ted
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You guys know that Guy's brother in law is Ted Nugent? Not to drop names or anything...
Looks great Guy. I really wish you lived close enough to have a beer and audition with you. Maybe one day after the lottery win.
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ October 08, 2008 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Cal Weldon ]</font>
-
October 8th, 2008, 09:44 PM
#9
Inactive Member
If you guys lived close by I'd invite all of you over for a burger and beer. Maybe you could help me dial it in.....
I seem to notice a decrease in low end if I set the delay on the Rane x-o to the same value for each channel. The 2446j's in the 210's are slightly farther away from my ears than the woofers are. Everything seems to sound better with just a little bit of delay - as long as it isn't the same value for each channel.
Why?
One of the problems I have, unfortunately... is that all of the electronics are just around the corner in the other side of the garage. Got to make adjustments on the x-over, throttles and EQ and then walk back into the room and evaluate it.
Need the extra room for the ping pong table.
We play a lot while jamming w/ tunes or concert dvd's.
-
October 9th, 2008, 12:31 AM
#10
Senior Hostboard Member
those are some huge baby cheeks! nice layout!
isnt there an rta you could rent to tune it all in..its gotta be crazy loud if you get after that stack!
man cave indeed..very nice
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks